Please keep in mind the following guidelines when you come to visit:
- As per the City of Greenville Ordinance, face coverings (masks/shields/neck gaiters) are required to be worn by all customers over the age of two and must cover your nose and mouth.
- There is a door to enter and a second door to leave so we can prevent a bottleneck at the entrance. Signs are posted on the doors when you arrive.
- We are requesting everyone to clean their hands upon entry by either cleaning them in the restroom or using the hand sanitizer by the door as you come in. There are more bottles throughout the store, including at the counters and near the exit. We have also placed sanitized pens by the register to use to press the buttons on the card reader and to sign your receipt.
- Please maintain at least a 6-foot distance between yourself and people you did not come in with. To help with this, we will only be letting 15 customers in at a time.
- With the new layout, please ask if you need help finding something.
- The card counter is back open for trades and sales, but please keep in mind the limit of 5 cards at a time per person. For larger transactions, please use our Crystal Commerce website.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please make sure to do so into your arm or a tissue. We have bathrooms where you can wash your hands and throw away used tissues.
- With that in mind, if you are at all sick, please use our curbside pickup option instead of coming inside. We know that games can be a fun way to stay sane while you self-quarantine, and we’re more than happy to help you pick out a new one from a safe distance!
Thanks for your continuted support and understanding!
For more than thirty-five years, Boardwalk has been Greenville's source for table-top gaming.#YeahThatGreenville
Check out our calendar for more information on our variety of events:
open board gaming, Role-Playing Game nights, Magic the Gathering tournaments, and MORE…