Please keep in mind the following guidelines when you come to visit:
- There is a door to enter and a second door to leave so we can prevent a bottleneck at the entrance. Signs are posted on the doors when you arrive.
- We are requesting everyone to use the hand sanitizer by the door as you come in. There is another bottle at the counter to use while you are checking out. We have also placed sanitized pens by the register to use to press the buttons on the card reader and to sign your receipt.
- Please maintain at least a 6-foot distance between yourself and people you did not come in with. To help with this, we will only be letting 15 customers in at a time.
- We are still in the process of resetting the store. With the new layout, please ask if you need help finding something or need us to move anything out of the way.
- The card counter is back open for trades and sales, but please keep in mind the limit of 5 cards at a time per person. For larger transactions, please use our Crystal Commerce website.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please make sure to do so into your arm or a tissue. We have bathrooms where you can wash your hands and throw away used tissues.
- With that in mind, if you are at all sick, please use our curbside pickup or delivery options instead of coming inside. We look forward to seeing you when you are feeling better!
Thanks for your continuted support and understanding!
For more than thirty five years, Boardwalk has been Greenville's source for table-top gaming.#YeahThatGreenville
Check out our calendar for more information on our variety of events:
open board gaming, Role-Playing Game nights, Magic the Gathering tournaments, and MORE…